Sunday, November 18, 2012

Can't be so educational all the time

Can't be so educational all the time  so this is "simply stunning, sparkling and smooth":
Shahid Kapoor's performance at Videocon Awards 2010

I find it's pretty easy to follow these award shows because they're so predictable. Some of it is in English though so I can't take very much credit for my excellent Hindi...
IIFA Awards 2012 - Full Show - Segment I Shahid Kapoor and Farhan Akhtar hosting. Farhan Akhtar looks so different from his character in Karthik calling Karthik.



IIFA Awards 2012 - Full Show - Segment 2

IIFA Awards 2012 - Full Show - Segment 3

IIFA Awards 2012 - Full Show - Segment 4

Parineeti Chopra got a best newcomer award for her work in Ladies vs Ricky Bahl

One of the presenters was Mika Singh and it was nice to get a face to the voice.
He's sung several songs that are on my car CD. E.g he's the man behind
Hadippa, from Dil Bole Hadippa, and Mauja hi mauja from Jab we met. Incidentally, both are Shahid Kapoor movies.

Hadippa - The Remix Song - Dil Bole Hadippa 

Mauja Hi Mauja - Jab We Met (2007) *BluRay* - Full Song - Hindi Music Video

Zindagi Na milegi Doobara got a bunch of awards,  it's on my watch list but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Guess I should move it up the list.
IIFA Awards 2012 - Full Show - Segment 5

IIFA Awards 2012 - Full Show - Segment 6

IIFA Awards 2012 - Full Show - Segment 7

IIFA Awards 2012 - Full Show - Segment 8

IIFA Awards 2012 - Full Show - Segment 9

IIFA Awards 2012 - Full Show - Segment 10

IIFA Awards 2012 - Full Show - Segment 11

 IIFA Awards - Main Show - Segment 12
 They start out talking about Mera naam Joker, a film that lasted 5 hours and had 2 intermissions. I'm not sure my attention span would cover that.


Zee Cine Awards 2012 : Part 1 - 05-02-2012
Zee Cine Awards 2012 : Zee Cine Awards Part 2 05-02-2012
Shahid Kapoor performance at Filmfare Awards 2009 (Michael Jackson tribute)

Talking of Shahid Kapoor, I stumbled on his twitter https://twitter.com/shahidkapoor and found out he's filming
with Ileana Cruz.









No comments:

Post a Comment