Sunday, June 2, 2013

If you understand this song you will understand at least 50 % of all the other Bollywood songs out there

I am only slightly exaggerating. This song has all the clichees and all the vocabulary that comes up over and over again in filmi love songs
.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCGUz3vDiRY


Jab se tumhe main dekha sanam
Since I have seen you, my love

Meri aankhon mein tum h
You are in my eyes

Meri neendon mein tum
You are in my sleep

Mere khwaabon mein tum
You are in my dreams

Jab se tumhe main jaanaa, sanam
Since I have known you my love

Meri dhadkan mein sanam
My love is in my heartbeats

Meri saanson mein tum
You are in my breath

Meri yaadon mein tum
You are in my memories

Mere khayalon mein thi kab apsaara ya pari
When was there a fairy or angel in my dreams

Chaahat thi jiski mujhe tum to ho bilkul vahi
I wanted just this one

Jab se tumhe main chaaha sanam
Since I have loved you, my love

Mere geeton mein tum
You are in my songs

Meri baaton mein tum
You are in my talks

Meri raaton mein tum
You are in my nights 

Tum ho mohabbat meri
You are my love

tum meri deewangi
you are my madness

Mere siva ab tumhein koi bhi dekhe nahin
Now let no one see you except me

Jab se tumhe main socha sanam
Since I thought of you, my love

Meri chaahon mein tum
You are in my desires

Meri raahon mein tum
You are in my paths

Meri baahon mein tum
You are in my arms 

No comments:

Post a Comment