Sunday, April 21, 2013

Devanagari




I am slowly getting better at reading devanagari. I still don't know all the letters but I recognize some and can guess at some words now. Just words though, anything longer than that and I can't cope at all. Compound letters totally throw me off.

It's awfully hard to distinguish between the letters in any normal font size though, I have to zoom all the pages much larger than when reading Roman print. It takes getting used to.

These are actors: 

जॉनी लीवर

ओम पुरी

सैफ़ अली ख़ान

शर्मन जोशी

विवेक ओबेरॉय

अनुपम खेर

करीना कपूर

शाहरुख खान

विद्या बालन

अनुष्का शर्मा

अमिताभ बच्चन

अक्षय कुमार

शाहिद कपूर

आमिर ख़ान

इमरान ख़ान

करिश्मा कपूर

प्रियंका चोपड़ा

रणबीर कपूर

जॉन अब्राहम

रणवीर सिंह

अजय देवगन

अमरीश पुरी

अरशद वारसी

अर्जुन रामपाल

धर्मेन्द्र

इमरान हाशमी

फरहान अख्तर

गोविन्दा

ऋतिक रोशन

सलमान ख़ान




No comments:

Post a Comment